Why would a business use a PEO?
Business owners want to focus their time and energy on the "business of their business" and not on the "business of employment". As businesses grow, most owners do not have the necessary human resource training; payroll and accounting skills, the knowledge of regulatory compliance, or the backgrounds in risk management, insurance and employee benefit programs to meet the demands of being an employer.
PEOs give small-group markets access to many benefits and employment amenities they would not have otherwise. Hiring a PEO can have many benefits.
A few benefits are
- Saves you money and time
- Offers HR expertise and legal advice
- Eliminates the need to do background checks
- Hiring other services
- Offers better benefits
- No longer worrying about collecting
and processing taxes
- Help with hiring decisions.
More key benefits
- No down payment on workers compensation premium
- No audits
- Additional protection
- Never worry about workers compensation again
- and much more...
- Improve cash flow and predictability in operating costs
- Outsource employer responsibilities and liabilities
- Save time on non-productive administrative functions
- Improved focus on bottom line activities
- Reduce vulnerability to key employee turnover
- Eliminate w.c. down payments and premium audits
- Create operating leverage
- Enhance perceived value of benefits
- Provide professional compliance (e.g., payroll, HR, EEOC, IRCA, COBRA, FMLA, FLSA, HIPPA, OSHA, ADA, ADEA, etc., etc.!)
- Reduce internal accounting costs
Take the PEO Quiz
- Tired of dealing with work comp renewals, down payments, audits & claims?
- Sick of payroll, employer matching taxes, and employee liabilities?
- Concerned about HR claims, law suits and government regulations?
- Want bigger and better benefits for less than you're paying now?
- Would you like to simplify your life and focus on making money?
- Could your business benefit from improved cash flow and HR systems?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, do not wait another moment. Click here and submit your information for a complimentary quote. or Please call us at ((941) 567-4743.